Advanced Investing – Taking it to the Next Level
- Beating the Market – Valuation Tips
- Ten Rules of Margin Investing
- Fusing Business Momentum and Value
Free Reading List
- The Superinvestors of Graham-and-Doddsville by Warren E. Buffett
- So You Want To Be The Next Warren Buffett? How’s Your Writing? by Mark Sellers
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre about Jesse Livermore.
- How To Trade In Stocks by Jesse Livermore
- Stocks for the Long Run by Jeremy Siegel
- Jack D. Schwager’s Market Wizard series and his first book on futures.
- You should have already read Lynch and enjoyed doing so!
- You could start on Value Investing from Graham to Buffett and Beyond by Bruce Greenwald. This is an excellent book on valuing companies and value investing. The best book on valuation I have read.
- The first half of the Neff book is good.
- The Book of Investing Wisdom edited by Peter Krass is wonderful, full of the promised classic investment writing.