Investing Gurus to Learn From
“Look and learn” was one of my older brother’s favourite saying. I never did enjoy hearing that phrase, but there is a lot to be said from learning from the masters. I will attempt to link all the great articles, speeches, interviews and books I can find for each of the following investing masters.
- Seth Klarman Value Investing Guru
- George Soros Independent original big picture thinking
- Joel Greenblatt founded Gotham Capital in 1985 after graduating from Wharton with an MBA in 1980. He has written two books, The Little Book That Beats the Market and You Can Be a Stock Market Genius: Uncover the Secret Hiding Places of Stock Market Profits.
- So You Want To Be The Next Warren Buffett? How’s Your Writing? by Mark Sellers
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre about Jesse Livermore.
- How To Trade In Stocks by Jesse Livermore
Link to James Montier Resource